Tulsa >Better Business Bureau
Meant to BBB.
If you would like to file a formal complaint you may do so at www.bbb. org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started.
What complaints do we handle?
Disagreements between businesses and their customers. However, we reserve the right to reject complaints that use abusive or foul language.
We do not handle:
matters that are or have been litigated;
claims about the quality of health or legal services.
How do we handle your complaint?
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days, and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business’s response when we receive it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
Caution: Faulty ceramic house coating.
We are a retired couple that decided to put ceramic coating on wood framed house so we wouldn't have to paint again in our lifetime, as was promised by Heartland Ceramics. It was an investment of appx. $6,000 and took a chunk of our savings. This was last fall, and one year later, the 'coating' is peeling in many areas. One area has exposed wood!
We believed we took the necessary precautions and went with a company that was 'insured.' In the end, this means nothing as Robbie--the owner if the company--says he cannot fix our mess because the distributor of product, Protek, USA, provided him with a faulty product. Robbie has since hired an attorney and they have filed a federal court case against the manufacturer. It seems we are not the only homeowners this happened to and Robbie has no money to pay his workers to fix the faulty houses.
I phoned Robbie's attorney, and told him we are an aging couple and this could take YEARS...if Robbie would even win for damages against the manufacturer. Feel very angry and disappointed and don't know how we can repair our house as we are on fixed income.
Sunchase Apartments: Unsafe Place to Live/Distasteful Mngmnt.
1) Witnessed fight being video-taped in parking lot the day came to pick up keys.
2) Man at complex had police stand-off after beating wife and mother-in-law with metal baseball bat then proceeded to set fire to apartment.
3) Car in parking lot was vandalized and had window busted-in.
4) Recently heard of one apartment being broken into.
5) Numerous problems with actual apartment that are too long to list, including bathroom infested with ants upon moving in.
6) Complex filed "Forcible Entry and Detainer" on my husband and I falsely - how can one refuse to leave if they are not even asked to?
7) When requested maintenance to come fix dishwasher on a Wednesday when we would be home, they came the Monday before when we were not home - then proceeded to open our blinds and leave them open for anyone whom walked by to see the inside of our apartment.
8) Management failed to deal with a bothersome neighbor as they should have when problem addressed several times.
9) Because of bothersome neighbor, manager offered to let us move to another unit - but even though the problems we encountered were not our fault, said that we would still have to pay more deposits for another apartment after telling me that ALL I would have to pay is the $15 application fee.
10) All around unsafe apartment complex to reside in despite good location and management cannot handle issues the way the should be handled.
Bristol Park Apartments Unorganized place to live. I lived at Briston Park Apartments for better than a year, when I decided to move. I signed a notice to vacate and I moved. When I brought my keys back true enough it was a week after I had moved, but I brought them back. I was told by the office managment to sign another notice to vacate for the date that I brought the keys back, but that she was to busy to do a walk through as they were in the process of switching managment companies. Fast forward to today I have a charge on my credit for vacating without notice in December of that same year. I have provided copies of the two notices to vacate that I got from the collection agency who Bristol Park sent my file to, and they still will not remove the charge.
Universal Property Services.
I performed almost 100 drive-by inspections for this company in Feb and March of 2008. I have sent requests for payment numerous times. Their response is the check was sent, or I will see it is mailed today. Today never comes with these people. I know that the people who requested the inspections from them have already paid, so why is Universal not paying me? The companies that requested the inspections are large mortgage companies who have outstanding reputations and would do nothing to destroy their names, so I will not divulge them. I will contact them personnaly.
Wood River, Il.
Brandywine apartments not a decent place to live.. Maintenance is very shabby do not know what they are doing. Office people will lie to you, and no one does their job around there. Worst place I have ever lived in. They have flood problems and insects every where and the spraying company is not good at their job
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!