Tulsa >Taco Bell
ABUSIVE (RACIST?) NIGHT CREW.
The entire REGULAR night crew is extremely abusive (passive-aggressively) towards peacefully abiding customers. They get rid of patrons they dont like by:
1. Turning OFF the WiFi Transmitter right after ordering food;
2. Cutting the Circuit-Breaker to the Power Outlet that your Laptop/Notebook PC is connected to right after ordering food;
3. Each will casually lie to you about why neither is working and act like youre asking too much to correct it and look at you strangely like YOU have the problem;
4. Turning the A/C on HIGH in the dining room (was not at time you entered).
5. Locks up Dining Room 5-10 minutes early.
6. It just happens (to the best of my knowledge) to be that only the black-employees are engaged in this activity, though it appears that the white and subordinate night employees stand-by and are aware they are doing this but say nothing.
I HAVE RELIABLE, INDEPENDENT PROOF THAT THEY ARE DOING ALL OF THESE THINGS. I dont care how long these employees may have worked there, that just means to me theyve been getting away with it for a long time without paying the ultimate price. That also tells you that either the General Manager (daytime) told them to do this or at least knew about it since there would reasonably have been prior customer-complaints.
Also, there are other customer complaints from 2010 about this restaraunt at google maps.
DONT GO TO THIS RESTARAUNT UNTIL YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE EMPLOYEES ARE GONE WHO WERE THERE AS OF THE DATE OF THIS POSTING!
FYI: This is owned by Franchisee K-MAC of Ft. Smith, Arkansas Contact Information and WEBSITE: kmaccorp
P.O. Box 6538
Fort Smith, AR 72906
I recommend contact by U.S.mail for best results.
Budget-minded families and travelers make a run for America's leading taco chain..
A pink and blue color scheme, white tile floors and hacienda-like arched windows combine for a subtle Southwestern motif at this fast-food chain. Founded in Southern California in 1962 by Glen Bell (who invented the pre-fab hard taco shell), this casual order-at-the-counter Mexican restaurant features classics like tacos, nachos, quesadillas and burritos. In recent years, menu offerings have expanded to include specialty items like gorditas, chalupas and cinnamon twists.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!