Tulsa >Asian Mart
YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!.
I"m a local resident here in Tulsa, and I've always visited Nam Hai for years. I've "PUT UP" with the smell and dirt of that place, because it was the ONLY place where you can get various Asian food. BUT.........ASIAN MART has totally changed that. Here's why:
1) It's clean and neat.
2) There's an odor because of fresh seafood. I mean "FRESH". If anyone has been to a fresh fish place (as in Texas or Florida), you know there's a slight odor. But not like Nam Hai....the odor isn't horrid and can be smelled halfway up 21st street....yeah, sad! T__T
3) There's music and movies (and you can order J-rock and Korean and Chinese Dramas!!!)
4) The people are nice! I MEAN NICE!!! THEY SPEAK ENGLISH....and they greet and talk to you! They're not rude like Nam Hai. They will first - greet you at the door, second - check you out and talk to you about your day, third - ask you to come back, and fourth - help you with anything. And will help you feel like you're welcomed and not like you don't belong because you're not Asain.
5) The food that is fresh, isn't bloody. And the fish doesn't have worms coming out of their mouth. There is no seafood in cardboard boxes, and neither is the food so old there's mold on it.
6) THEY HAVE A CAFE'!!!!!!! Yeah I said cafe'. And it's nice! ^_^ You can order Asian food and coffee and sweets and then shop and eat. Oh did I mention that it's clean too? Well, it is! ^_^
7) The gift isle is nice and open. They don't have much, but then again it's new. And so it's being improved.
8) There's only one problem....You're not there!!! T________T They need more support. So please go and check it out. You'll see the difference.
So, I hope this helped! Also for those who maybe lookin for authentic Asian food in a place that's nice and clean and such. Also, it's in a good location. It's next to a Dollar General, so you can go there if you need things that are cheaper! ^_^
Thank you for reading my review!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!