Tulsa >Yellow Cab Of Tulsa
Terrible Cab Service - BAD SERVICE !!!! BEWARE.
Called ahead of time to have a taxi take me to a business to pick up my car. Fifteen minutes after they had not shown, I called again to see why. They said no record of me calling and no cab was being sent. They said everyone was at the airport. The dispatcher was a gruff man who could give two flips if I got a Cab.
I called again and a lady apologized and said it was a shift change & got me a cab. She said no record I had called.
This is the norm more than the exception.
Seriously terrible cab company!!! Is one star as low as you can rate?
Never Rely on this Person (918) 665-9999.
I called this man for a cab to the airport but he refused to show up 1 hr before my flight. I called him when he did not show up 15 minutes after the agreed to time but he told me that someone from no where called to cancel.
I barely made my flight; if you need someone to rely on,please and please do not try this cab number
Better than City Cab.
Between this place vs City Cab - No comparison. At least Yellow Cab won't lie to you, fail to show up, and try to rip you off.
They are not super quick on the spot - but at least they are honest.
not just bad service also misleading. Not only claimed they would accept a fare they then quoted a price and time. They failed to ever show up and twice two hours apart answered my call to say they were busy after commuting to pick me up. Use only if you don't want to be picked up and if you want to be be treated poorly while waiting for them not to come.
Best Taxi Company In Town. I have been very happy with Tulsa Taxi every time that I fly into town and would recommend them to anyone. They are very easy to find because they are the only red cabs in town. They are always on time and pick me up right at the arrival gates. I would suggest that you call for taxi ahead of time and you will save yourself $8 bucks.
Stay Away From This Company ... Run From the Red Cabs.
Do NOT use this company. The drivers are rude, theTaxis are poorly maintained, and drivers are unsafe.
Specifics on our trip from airport to the Double Tree the following happened:
1) The taxi driver threw our baggage into the trunk
2) When closing the trunk part of the hinge of the trunk fell off
3) When we inquired about paying with American Express he took off and then told us he did not take it
4) He refused to return us to the airport
5) He did not yield to traffic and almost got into two accidents
6) When we wrote down his information we noticed his license was 3 months expired
7) The taxi was a total mess inside and I was sitting on some dirty shoes
8) When we got to the hotel he threw the bags on the curb
9) He could not close the trunk due to previous problem
10) When we did not trip him he became beligerent, cussed at us in a low voice and then demanded $2 more for some fee he said was not charged.
This ride took place on 7/9/2007, the driver was "LD", the unit was 925
STAY AWAY FROM THE RED TULSA TAXI'S!!!!!!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!